Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Straights Quay♥

If u are my friend, u knew before i had created a blog and i stop updating due to my spm examination.so now i start back but now the link is changed la.
kindly visit my blog when u feel bored or u wanted to knw what am i doing recently and where did i went to.^^
finally finished the journey of my secondary school,spm huh?forget bout it nw! Lets party like a rock star!!And i realised something,recently alot frens and classmates working in sunway carnival mall.sunway got alot vacancy huh*
I have some targets that i hope i can reach it before i go further for my study.i hope i can save money to do this things.1st,i wanted to do nosejob for sucha long time k i hate my flatnose enough.i wait n wait n wait and think n think n think and ask n ask n ask,at last i still want to do although i knew plastic surgery things hav to face some risks.any plastics surgeon intro?lol*

Jump topic to below..








This picture look like sticker seriously.^^lols..

when to straights quay with my buddies last week.
Straights Quay(a new place located bhind metrojaya there)
mentioned metrojaya,think tutti fruitti!
i miss it..slurrp slurrps*


we are angels ^^
adam dun kesi hide bhind ur gf!


ayumi:do u knw im lessbian and i like u actually.
jenny:wohhh! OMG~
(以上只是设计对白)


had dinner in Dome..
feel so kek ki i didnt eat beef lasagna.





Here is some pictures showed how crazy are us!
i think alot people thought we are crazy that day @@!! wahaha!











We are definately a good posers!



No comments:

Post a Comment